Devon TRF Group Forum

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Photography at Teign to Tamur


Sportsman

Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Date:
Photography at Teign to Tamur


Hi all Teign to Tamur Saturday run leaders.

 

I am going to be doing some photography at the Teign to Tamur event this Saturday (I will be TEC on Sunday). The photographs as well as being a nice record, will hopefully be used on the new DTRF website which is in development.

If any run leaders have any ideas for particularly photogenic lanes on their routes could you please let me know along with approx timing then I will endeavour to take as many photos as possible logistics allowing.

As much info as possible would be very helpful....Approx time...Best position on lane....Any nearby parking for my car etc etc

 

Thanks Andy



-- Edited by Andy on Thursday 20th of April 2023 06:01:16 PM

__________________

Regards Andy



Clubman B

Status: Offline
Posts: 126
Date:

Devils staircase I believe it's called is on our route for Saturday fairly early on that's a good one for photos I can try work out what time we will be there roughly. It's outside ivybridge.

__________________


Sportsman

Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Date:

Thanks a rough time would be great. 

Is it 202-306 devils steps in the overlays



__________________

Regards Andy



Clubman B

Status: Offline
Posts: 126
Date:

That's right 202-306 so I have attached my route. I would say roughly an hour from departure provided we don't have any problems. Not sure if your plan is to find a lane which alot of groups will be riding on?. 



Attachments
__________________


Clubman A

Status: Offline
Posts: 589
Date:

fabiantrim wrote:

That's right 202-306 so I have attached my route. I would say roughly an hour from departure provided we don't have any problems. Not sure if your plan is to find a lane which alot of groups will be riding on?. 


 I am doing much the same route as you, so we will both be same time ish.



__________________


Clubman B

Status: Offline
Posts: 126
Date:

NeilM wrote:
fabiantrim wrote:

That's right 202-306 so I have attached my route. I would say roughly an hour from departure provided we don't have any problems. Not sure if your plan is to find a lane which alot of groups will be riding on?. 


 I am doing much the same route as you, so we will both be same time ish.


 Ok we will have to watch out for eachother but depending how some of the riders may be we may all be on the stairs at the same time . 



__________________


Sportsman

Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Date:

Thanks. 
i will hopefully arch you both on devils steps. 
please smile



__________________

Regards Andy



Clubman A

Status: Offline
Posts: 589
Date:

Andy wrote:

Thanks. 
i will hopefully arch you both on devils steps. 
please smile


 I give them the option, so wait and see.



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.



Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard